sexta-feira, 17 de junho de 2011

Skinny #1

When she is consumed with the rain
I give you coverage.
Stealing like all clowns,
await your songs and spells.

As far as I,
she thinks we're going somewhere else.
As far as I,
I followed it to the end,
and fall.

We could have played well,
Wrapped in a red ladies.
Boxes full of laughter,
diligence that would never reach the destination.

Notes would have much more to say,
more in many of these do not always arrive the next morning.
It is not my last sentence
I am no longer holding.

One day I think it had much to give,
still can not hear your phone ring.
I will not only hear your voice.
Even today, everyone sees you coming and going.


I have a number attached to the chest.
A pain that uses fire.
I'm not just the wheel to hear his voice,
or another point of view.

Nenhum comentário: